Wednesday, September 14, 2005

heh

okok so i have been "reading" quite a bit..
not really so either cos i happen to come across these passages in church last sunday
really felt very enlightened after mass dat evening.

thot abt the pple in my life. esp ivan.
b4 anyone gets any big reactions frm e mere mention of dat fella's name.
come on.. he's still my fren... n 2ndly, he's still a part of me la u noe..

so ok.. the gist of it is i need to learn to let go of things and move on in life. however,
dis is easier said den done. need alot of time to get thru dis.
no amt of talk or advice is gonna work. i've to do dis on my own.
dis is wad happens when the love of ur life hurts u like it doesnt matter.

so anyway..
okok back to lyd's boring lifestyle
i've been pissed off majorly by a certain some1.. n some1sss
shant mention names
well.. little things irritate me these days so beware.
things will certainly get beta by 29sept la
so pls b patient wif me.
it aint ez but i'm trying, be assured.

i need my frens to b understanding rite now.
perhaps for a change pple shud b more tolerant wif me
instead of me having to put up wif pple's shit all the f**king time.

i need peace. i need space. i need time.

No comments: